A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Pong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Pong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Peter-James Pong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan P. Pong practice?
- Dr. Ryan Pong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Pong practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.