A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Prall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Prall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Prall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prall graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Prall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Prall practice?
Dr. Frederick Prall practices Ophthalmology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Riverside, CA.
See Loma Linda Ophthalmologists.