A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Prall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Prall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Prall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prall graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Prall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ryan Prall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Prall practice?
- Dr. Frederick Prall has 11 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Prall practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Terre Haute, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.