A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Prall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Prall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Prall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prall graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Prall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ryan Prall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Prall practice?
- Dr. Frederick Prall has 11 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Prall practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Terre Haute, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.