Dr. Ryan Putnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Putnam?

October 15th, 2017

great

He was good, the PA no Dice wasted a Day of work to tell me my leg was swollen I will only see Dr Putnam

October 29th, 2015

I've had ankle pain for the past few years. I finally decided to have something done about it and went and saw Dr Putnam. He did a surgery on my ankle called an arthroscopy and I have been amazed at the results. Not only is Dr Putnam a nice guy but he is a great surgeon and has improved my quality of life. I can't wait until my family comes to visit at Thanksgiving so I can run around in the yard with all of my grandkids like I used to.

October 29th, 2015

Great surgeon!

I have rheumatoid arthritis and have suffered for many years with debilitating chronic pain in my ankle. Dr. Putnam did my ankle replacement and it has given me my quality of life back. He is personable, thoughtful and skilled. He takes his time with patients and is very honest and matter-of-fact, which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend him.

May 2nd, 2015

Incompetent and not trustworthy

I had ankle pain and went to see this doctor. He didn't know what was wrong so he gave me a cortisone injection. A month later, he recommended ankle debridement. He never even tried to find out what was wrong . After the surgery, my pain was worse. He just kept telling me he didn't know what was wrong and wrote me a prescription for pain killers! I went to another doctor who obtained the pathology report from the ankle surgery and right there in the report, Putnam stated I had a lot of synovial fluid! My new doctor told me that was the cause of my pain. Needless to say, I will never recommend this doctor to anyone and I am still paying his bill!

October 20th, 2010

Fantastic bedside manner. Great surgical result. Would send my family and friends to him.

October 6th, 2017