Dr. Ryan Putnam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2015
I've had ankle pain for the past few years. I finally decided to have something done about it and went and saw Dr Putnam. He did a surgery on my ankle called an arthroscopy and I have been amazed at the results. Not only is Dr Putnam a nice guy but he is a great surgeon and has improved my quality of life. I can't wait until my family comes to visit at Thanksgiving so I can run around in the yard with all of my grandkids like I used to.

October 28th, 2015
Great surgeon!
I have rheumatoid arthritis and have suffered for many years with debilitating chronic pain in my ankle. Dr. Putnam did my ankle replacement and it has given me my quality of life back. He is personable, thoughtful and skilled. He takes his time with patients and is very honest and matter-of-fact, which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend him.

May 2nd, 2015
Incompetent and not trustworthy
I had ankle pain and went to see this doctor. He didn't know what was wrong so he gave me a cortisone injection. A month later, he recommended ankle debridement. He never even tried to find out what was wrong . After the surgery, my pain was worse. He just kept telling me he didn't know what was wrong and wrote me a prescription for pain killers! I went to another doctor who obtained the pathology report from the ankle surgery and right there in the report, Putnam stated I had a lot of synovial fluid! My new doctor told me that was the cause of my pain. Needless to say, I will never recommend this doctor to anyone and I am still paying his bill!

October 20th, 2010
Fantastic bedside manner. Great surgical result. Would send my family and friends to him.