A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Robert Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ryan R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ryan Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Smith practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pediatricians.