Dr. Ryan Ramagosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Ramagosa?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Ramagosa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017

Proficient

This doctor checks you from head to toe and takes action immediately where needed. He is very thorough.

January 20th, 2016

IF you have an illness DONT GO TO THESE DOCTORS. They Are a money pit. They are also liars and thieves.

December 31st, 2015

Excellent.Very pleased with the service.

Very friendly.Passionate about the profession.Cares about his patients.Excellent among all the doctors I have seen.Listens to patient with care. 5 stars all the way.Very pleased with the service.

October 28th, 2015

Excellent

Excellent doctor. Friendly. Takes time to listen to patient. I will definitely recommend anyone for skin problem.

September 10th, 2015

Dr. Ramagosa is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!

May 15th, 2015

I was about to look for different MD until...

He was my doctor due by referral from my friend. My friend does have serious improvement wherein I made an appointment right away. I have serious acne problem all over my face and body. Anyway, my first impression of him is that he gives a vibe that he is excited to meet you. He did a skin check and prescribed me with oral and topical prescription. Then, the following check-ups, I find him very busy person that when he enters the room, he gives off the vibe that he wanted to go out as soon as possible. I have questions but there are times that he assumes that I don't have any more questions. Then I venture and look for others but most of them doesn't accept new patient. So I end up going back to him because it seems that my acne gone wild when I stopped taking the oral prescription. When I scheduled an appointment with him, they told me that he will be out for that week so they asked me if his assistant will suffice for a moment. I did accept it and I am glad he was out of town because her assistant, Dr. Elizabeth, does takes her time and she altered Dr. Ramagosa's instruction a little bit. I am happy because even if I wasn't drinking the prescription for a week, my acne rarely break through... that's all

June 26th, 2014

Esthetician is a scam artist

Dr. Ramagosa's service fine. However, his Esthetician is a scam artist. I believe in developing long lasting relationships when it comes to my health, but she is dishonest. Be sure to get things from her in writing. I will never go there again. Over the course of several months of treatment and a couple thousand dollars, she tried to trick me into paying higher prices for the same services without warning.

February 3rd, 2014

Thank you Doc!

I work in a field where my feet stay wet either from water or sweat. I thought I was having a really bad case of Athletes foot, until things went from bad to really ugly. Dr Ramagosa knew what the problem was the minute he saw it and aggressive treated it. This guy knows his stuff!!! Thanks Doc!

November 14th, 2013

Dissatisfied

I had two reasons for visiting Dr. Ramagosa, a skin check for myself, and acne treatment for my 15 year old son. My son and I were placed in the same exam room. I was asked if I wanted a complete skin check and I told them yes. I was given a gown and asked to disrobe. My 15 year old son was in the room with me, so I asked him to step out while I disrobed and put on the paper gown. Once I was dressed in the gown I allowed my son back in the room. Dr. Ramagosa entered the room and immediately began telling me what treatments he would order for my sons acne. He then walked over to me, opened my gown and began examining my skin in front of my son. My fault, for not immediately speaking up and informing Dr. Ramagosa how inappropriate this was, but I can assure you, no member of my family will ever step foot in his office again.

October 31st, 2016