A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Ratts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Ratts, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratts graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ratts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- General Pediatrics
- Hospital Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Ratts MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Ratts practice?
- Dr. Ryan Ratts has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Ratts practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Pediatricians.