A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Rees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Behavioral Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Rees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Rees practice?
- Dr. Ryan Rees has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Rees practices Family Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Family Physicians.