Dr. Ryan Rehl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 2nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor. Best in Arizona

July 15th, 2016
Stellar Rating
I had a complicated case to diagnose and treat and Dr. Rehl nailed it. I give him the highest possible rating across the board.

July 7th, 2016
Wonderful doctor

August 22nd, 2015
Dr Rehl is the best!!!
Dr Rehl is so kind, caring and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to all your concerns and fully explains how he will fix the problem to you in a way that you can understand it. Most specialists rush in and out so fast but he always makes me feel important because he never does that. I just had my first awake procedure with him and was terrified and he had the BEST bedside manner to keep me calm even though I was having issues. Him talking me though the whole procedure distracting me was what got me through it. His entire staff are so wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr Rehl to anyone.

March 11th, 2013
Great Experience
I was really impressed with the friendliness of the staff. Dr. Rehl had a phenomenal bedside manner and it has been a long time since I have had a physician take time out to personally call and follow up with me after a procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Rehl.

June 20th, 2012
Thorough and caring
During my first visit, Dr. Rehl diagnosed my sinus problems immediately after reviewing my cat scan and recommended to medically treat before the more evasive approach...surgery. I liked that he didn't want to jump right into surgery like my previous ENT doc. Dr. Rehl explained my ailments in laments terms, he has great bedside manner and took his time with me - I never felt rushed even though his office is very busy.I ended up having the surgery after an unsuccessful round of medication treatment and couldn't be more pleased with my results. I never had surgery before so I was extremely nervous but Dr. Rehl and his staff made every attempt to put me at ease. My surgery was a complete success! I have zero sinus pressure and I can breathe through my nose clearer than I ever have before. I feel completely cured and would recommend Dr. Rehl to anyone in need of an ENT. I wish I could have him as my primary doc too :)

May 16th, 2012
The top doc in Phoenix
Dr Rehl is the best doctor I have seen in my eleven years in Phoenix. He is tremendously knowledgeable and caring. Very few doctors like him anymore!

June 3rd, 2011
Dr Rehl is the kindest man. I've had sinus issues for 20 years, and received more attention and input into my medications and long term plan from him than any other Md I've seen. He spends quality time with me, answers my questions--and always asks if I have any others. He is gentle with surgery and post op care, and goes above and beyond making the effort to find the right regimine for my comfort and well being. His office staff is timely, curtious, friendly and helpful. He is not the first ENT I have seen, but he is definately my last--I wouldn't go to anyone else. I highly recommend him, and am very happy with the care I've received.