A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Richards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan A Richards MD is a male Hand Surgeion and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Richards practice?
- Dr. Ryan Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Saratoga Springs, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Payson, UT.
See Saratoga Springs Surgeons.