Learn more about Dr. Ryan Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Richards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan A Richards MD is a male Hand Surgeion and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Richards practice?
- Dr. Ryan Richards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Saratoga Springs, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Payson, UT.
See Saratoga Springs Surgeons.