A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Richardson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Nelson Richardson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan N. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Ryan Richardson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Richardson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, NC.
See Hickory Obstetricians & Gynecologists.