Dr. Ryan Riel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Riel?

July 11th, 2016

Mrs

The Dr and the hosp staff were great. Every time I talk to his office and nursing staff I'm insulted and treated very poorly. I had my stitches removed on day 13 day 15 I was sleeping and woke up to my surgery area had slit wide open, there was so much blood I went to the hospital. The couldn't reach a dr or a dr on call at dr tells office so they tested me as best the could, and said I needed to come back to ER 2 times a day for wound care until I could get into see my dr. So Monday I called Dr Reils Office. ..again I got the rotten attitude of his nurse she said I could come in wensday. .the hospital sternly said they didn't want me Chandos bandage and packing I explained this to nurse cratchet,she pretty much didn't care, so I said fine ild take care odd it and hung up. My husband called her back and she kept saying we should change the bandage (the surgery area pooped open 2 inches by 1 plus inch I think the neve might be open)the hospital said I was not to change bandage! !!!seems dr did a...job, but his after care is horrible and the Dr is unreachable. I wouldn't use him even to fix this problem if there wasn't a problem

December 28th, 2015

Good DR, clinic is very busy.

July 29th, 2015

Have not seen this physiciand yet, but I have now been on hold for 45 minutes just trying to make a new patient appointment. I sincerely hope he is better than the service I have received so far. Nobody needs the aggrivation of holding on the line this long.

October 9th, 2017