A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Rogers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan W. Rogers practice?
Dr. Ryan Rogers practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Webster, TX.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.