A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Hays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hays
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Hays, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hays has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Hays MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Hays practice?
- Dr. Ryan Hays has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Hays practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists and Dallas Psychiatrists.