A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Hays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Hays, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hays has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Hays MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Hays practice?
- Dr. Ryan Hays has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Hays practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.