A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Nagy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagy graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Nagy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Nagy MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Nagy practice?
- Dr. Ryan Nagy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Nagy practices Internal Medicine near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Norwalk Internists.