Learn more about Dr. Ryan Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reeves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Reeves practice?
Dr. Ryan Reeves practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Physiatrists.