A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan S Reeves MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Ryan Reeves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Reeves practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Physiatrists.