A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeves
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reeves Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan S Reeves MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Ryan Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Reeves practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Physiatrists.