A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Stewart Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Ryan Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Thompson practices Family Medicine near Murphys, CA.
See Murphys Family Physicians.