A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Scannell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Scannell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scannell
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scannell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Scannell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scannell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Scannell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan B Scannell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan B. Scannell practice?
- Dr. Ryan Scannell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Scannell practices Otolaryngology near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Otolaryngologists.