A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Scannell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Scannell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scannell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Scannell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Scannell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scannell graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scannell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan B Scannell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan B. Scannell practice?
- Dr. Ryan Scannell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Scannell practices Otolaryngology near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Otolaryngologists.