Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

by W Arthur Erbe on Feb 13th, 2015

Excellent manner and explanations as well as compromise on antibiotics.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Mike on Apr 1st, 2013

Patient in answering questions. Doesn't seemed rushed or disinterested in care delivery. Very thorough and seeks full understanding of environmental factors that may have an impact - not just asking about your body's symptoms, etc.

Last Minute Decision show details Last Minute Decision
Oct 3rd, 2011

I decided to get a second opinion before I had my surgery within a week. I decided to give Dr. Soose a chance since he is an ENT Dr. and also a Sleep Apnea specialist too. I felt very confident in Dr. Soose when I first met him and he answered all my questions and some questions I did not even think about. He also gave me some different recommendations compared to my other ENT Dr. as to how to do my surgical procedure. In the long run, I am glad I made the last minute change with Dr. Soose. I was very nervous about having the surgery done but I know in the long run this needed to get gone. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Soose to anyone who has Sleep Apnea and needs to see an ENT Dr.

May 27th, 2011

Highly recommended!!! He is a very caring, patient, and intelligent do tor!

May 27th, 2011

Great communicator. Dr. Soose spent time discussing my sleep apnea and the treatment options I have.

by Ronald Vezzani on Dec 10th, 2010

Highly recommendedVery professionalShows great interest in your problemGreat bedside mannerexplained in great detail what my problem was.Great staff

by satish on Feb 27th, 2010

He is an excellent doctor. Takes great interest in learning about your health condition for which you are visiting him, he is very patient and engaging. Also very knowledgeable of his specialty.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Mary on Apr 20th, 2008

Dr. Soose is the best. He obviously cares, and is excited about what he is doing. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.