Dr. Ryan Stanton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Stanton?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Stanton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2016

Love him!

August 8th, 2012

Butt Implant Surgery (no fat transfer)

I can not say enough GREAT things about Dr. Ryan Stanton and his entire staff. I had been researching having butt enhancement surgery for a number of months, even traveling to Miami to speak to a doctor there. However upon my consultation with Dr. Stanton, I knew immediately that he would be my doctor. The overall friendly atmosphere, down to earth sensibility in a town like Beverly Hills and general feeling they all really wanted to help me achieve my goals not just another procedure, won me over. My surgery was all I expected and more...I LOVE THE RESULTS!!!! Highly recommend Dr. Ryan Stanton and his complete staff.

December 1st, 2011

EXCELLENT doctor... poorly run office.

I chose Dr. Stanton to perform my surgery because he seemed to know his material and also really listened to the concerns of his patients. My surgery turned out excellent and i couldn't be happier. My only complaint is the poorly run office. Sometimes you can be kept waiting for a long time, along with many other people. It's also difficult to get the attention of people at the front window, of which half the time there isn't anyone there, and the whole process just feels like a challenge when it shouldn't be. Dr. Stanton himself though is excellent.

May 12th, 2009

Do yourself a favor and see this guy.

Dr. Stanton just completed surgery on me. After going to 3 other doctors, including one who is featured on a TV plastic surgery show, we selected Dr. Stanton and absolutely love our results. After a breast lift 30 years ago and a bad augmentation within the past 10 years, one doctor had to call a colleague to determine how to proceed, the other wanted to do a removal of my implants, wait a few months, then do the lift and augmentation under the muscle, the other was just as lost. Dr. Stanton did ONE surgery, a newer procedure than the others suggested, and the results are great! His staff is so responsive and so is he. He will call you day or night if you need him. He is so talented and smart and has zero ego. A nice guy and a great doctor. The facilities at the MIPS are amazing too.

July 2nd, 2008

Awesome experience with breast augmentation

Dr. Stanton and his staff are professional, competent and caring

November 25th, 2016