A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Stewart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Stewart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Alan Stewart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Ryan Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Stewart practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Endocrinologists.