A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Stewart is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Stewart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan A Stewart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Ryan Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Stewart practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians and Southlake Pediatric Specialists.