A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Stidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Stidham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stidham graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stidham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Stidham MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Stidham practice?
- Dr. Ryan Stidham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Stidham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.