Dr. Ryan Stidham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

October 15th, 2015
Best GI doc
NICE guy! Actually listens and very good at explaining everything. Couldn't have a better bedside manner. I live far away and he gave me the option of telemedicine appointments to save me a long drive. Very convenient. He's really accommodating and the office is very responsive also. I'm really glad I went with U of M and Dr. Stidham.

December 16th, 2014
He is the sweetest, most personable doctor I have ever met. On top of that, he's the smartest and greatest doctor I have ever had! He's very forward thinking and also likes to think out of the box. He works out of a very busy office and it's sometimes hard to get appointments with him, but so worth the hassle.

November 29th, 2012
john
I found dr s. to be a real pleasure.He was very informative in regards to my issues.He is very kind and there appears to be no rushing and he listens,explains AND draws pictures,if necessary.I would, and have recommended him to anyone.The staff is great and make you feel comfortable.I could not have asked for a better doctor.

June 27th, 2012
Carla
I have doctored with many, many Gasterenterologist. Dr. Stidham was a breath of fresh air. He was curtious, informed, caring, asked for my feedback, did not seem rushed in any way. He seemed to be very knowledegble of inflammatory bowel disease and all of the treatments surrounding these diseases.