A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Stolworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Stolworthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Stolworthy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolworthy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stolworthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Logan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan J Stolworthy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Stolworthy practice?
- Dr. Ryan Stolworthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Stolworthy practices Emergency Medicine near Brigham City, UT.
See Brigham City Emergency Physicians.