Dr. Ryan Stratford, MD
Urogynecologist, Surgeon

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Alice Hunter on Oct 25th, 2015

best treatment I've ever received!! Professional, educated, caring doctor. Took good care of me and made my experience with my upcoming surgery and recover peaceful and not fretful!!

Amazing show details Amazing
by Mary M on Aug 14th, 2015

I came to The Woman’s Center thinking my enduring incontinence was going down a blind alley with very few options for resolution. What I experienced was the exact opposite. My options opened by doctors beyond my expectations. With the kind of help the doctors and staff provided, I was able to return to a more normal life. My treatments were both professional and compassionate. I was treated with dignity and privacy. At my first visit I was given hope. By the last visit I experienced success. Thank you Mary M.

Jul 13th, 2015

I have only good things to say about the Woman’s Center. Everyone has been very professional and kind. I am doing much better than I was before surgery. Dr. Stratford was accurate in letting me know what to expect. Thank you all!

May 20th, 2015

Beautiful office.

Amazing bedside manner, excellent staff! show details Amazing bedside manner, excellent staff!
Nov 19th, 2012

I am an RN, so I did my research before selecting Dr. Stratford. He is well esteemed in the medical community and the one that another OBGYN stated he would send his mother/wife to. I postponed getting medical attention following a traumatic delivery of my daughter 16 years ago. I am a very modest person and 'chickened out' of this surgery TWICE before finally going through with it even though I knew he was highly recommended. I explained my concerns to the office staff and they reassured me that he would understand. In walks this young man and I was at first nervous. He set me at ease and was incredibly patient with my apprehension. Pre-surgical teaching was quite thorough and all my questions/concerns were answered with detail and empathy. My husband told me that after my surgery Dr. Stratford was there promptly to give an update to the surgery. I went home with an indwelling catheter so his office staff called me several times and I also called them at least 3 times in the next month with questions/concerns. His Nurse Practitioner is a very patient woman and I appreciated her ability to address my concerns without making me feel silly. She also let me know that my questions were welcomed. I felt as if I were their only patient, as I never felt rushed in the office or when I called from home. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy that I did my research and selected such a highly respected physician.

Very happy grandmotherH show details Very happy grandmotherH
Jun 13th, 2011

I was experiencing sciatica. Dr. Stratford was the only doctor who felt there could be a connection and a possibility the pelvic floor operation might give me some relief. It totally took it away! He is so professional and capable and caring I would recommend him to anyone. This is my 14th week since the operation and I am able to do everything I did before with no bowel and bladder problems and no sciatica pain. I am so happy I finally did it after putting it off for 25 years. The operation has been worth it in every way.

Excellent surgeon and compasionate doctor show details Excellent surgeon and compasionate doctor
May 22nd, 2009

Everything from the beautiful, clean office to the way I was treated by the staff was exceptional. Dr. Stratford is a wonderful doctor who is bright and really cares about his patients.

May 13th, 2009