Urogynecologist, Surgeon

Continental Townhouses
1432 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202
480-834-5111
Locations and availability (3)

|  Amazing bedside manner, excellent staff!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I am an RN, so I did my research before selecting Dr. Stratford. He is well esteemed in the medical community and the one that another OBGYN stated he would send his mother/wife to. I postponed getting medical attention following a traumatic delivery of my daughter 16 years ago. I am a very modest person and 'chickened out' of this surgery TWICE before finally going through with it even though I knew he was highly recommended. I explained my concerns to the office staff and they reassured me that he would understand. In walks this young man and I was at first nervous. He set me at ease and was incredibly patient with my apprehension. Pre-surgical teaching was quite thorough and all my questions/concerns were answered with detail and empathy. My husband told me that after my surgery Dr. Stratford was there promptly to give an update to the surgery. I went home with an indwelling catheter so his office staff called me several times and I also called them at least 3 times in the next month with questions/concerns. His Nurse Practitioner is a very patient woman and I appreciated her ability to address my concerns without making me feel silly. She also let me know that my questions were welcomed. I felt as if I were their only patient, as I never felt rushed in the office or when I called from home. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy that I did my research and selected such a highly respected physician.

|  Very happy grandmotherH  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I was experiencing sciatica. Dr. Stratford was the only doctor who felt there could be a connection and a possibility the pelvic floor operation might give me some relief. It totally took it away! He is so professional and capable and caring I would recommend him to anyone. This is my 14th week since the operation and I am able to do everything I did before with no bowel and bladder problems and no sciatica pain. I am so happy I finally did it after putting it off for 25 years. The operation has been worth it in every way.

|  Excellent surgeon and compasionate doctor  |  show details
May 22nd, 2009

Everything from the beautiful, clean office to the way I was treated by the staff was exceptional. Dr. Stratford is a wonderful doctor who is bright and really cares about his patients.

|  show details