Urogynecologist, Surgeon

Amazing bedside manner, excellent staff! show details Amazing bedside manner, excellent staff!
Nov 19th, 2012

I am an RN, so I did my research before selecting Dr. Stratford. He is well esteemed in the medical community and the one that another OBGYN stated he would send his mother/wife to. I postponed getting medical attention following a traumatic delivery of my daughter 16 years ago. I am a very modest person and 'chickened out' of this surgery TWICE before finally going through with it even though I knew he was highly recommended. I explained my concerns to the office staff and they reassured me that he would understand. In walks this young man and I was at first nervous. He set me at ease and was incredibly patient with my apprehension. Pre-surgical teaching was quite thorough and all my questions/concerns were answered with detail and empathy. My husband told me that after my surgery Dr. Stratford was there promptly to give an update to the surgery. I went home with an indwelling catheter so his office staff called me several times and I also called them at least 3 times in the next month with questions/concerns. His Nurse Practitioner is a very patient woman and I appreciated her ability to address my concerns without making me feel silly. She also let me know that my questions were welcomed. I felt as if I were their only patient, as I never felt rushed in the office or when I called from home. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy that I did my research and selected such a highly respected physician.

Very happy grandmotherH show details Very happy grandmotherH
Jun 13th, 2011

I was experiencing sciatica. Dr. Stratford was the only doctor who felt there could be a connection and a possibility the pelvic floor operation might give me some relief. It totally took it away! He is so professional and capable and caring I would recommend him to anyone. This is my 14th week since the operation and I am able to do everything I did before with no bowel and bladder problems and no sciatica pain. I am so happy I finally did it after putting it off for 25 years. The operation has been worth it in every way.

Excellent surgeon and compasionate doctor show details Excellent surgeon and compasionate doctor
May 22nd, 2009

Everything from the beautiful, clean office to the way I was treated by the staff was exceptional. Dr. Stratford is a wonderful doctor who is bright and really cares about his patients.

May 13th, 2009