A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Moore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Timothy Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Ryan Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.