A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan T. Smith practice?
Dr. Ryan Smith practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.