A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital LLC
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan T Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ryan Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Smith practices Family Medicine near Wind Gap, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Wind Gap Primary Care Doctors.