A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Tenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Tenzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Tenzer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenzer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tenzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Southwestern Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan L Tenzer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan L. Tenzer practice?
- Dr. Ryan Tenzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Tenzer practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.