A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Tremb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Tremb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremb graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Tremb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Joseph Tremb DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Tremb practice?
- Dr. Ryan Tremb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Tremb practices Family Medicine near Channahon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN.
See Channahon Family Physicians.