A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Trombly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Trombly, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trombly
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trombly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trombly graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trombly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Trombly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Trombly practice?
- Dr. Ryan Trombly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Trombly practices Neurological Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.