A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Trombly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Trombly, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trombly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trombly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trombly graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trombly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Scott Trombly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. Trombly practice?
- Dr. Ryan Trombly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Trombly practices Neurological Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurological Surgeons.