Dr. Ryan Tsujimura MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

June 2nd, 2016
This Dr, was amazing, so much so that all my friends are asking for his information since they have not seen better, more natural looking results from an enhancement.

March 6th, 2016
Life changing
This man works miracles. He is very professional with down to earth attitude so don't let the SCOTTSDALE ATTITUDE scare you away. I had a tummy tuck and my flabby arms done at 65 after losing lots of weight. After becoming a widow my outlook on life was that it was over and I was destined to live the rest of my life ugly and alone because no one would ever want me. Fortunately I found Dr. T and he was so patient and actually funny that each visit was like seeing a friend. I now have a bright future and a new friend. I"m thinking of a face lift. Not to look younger because the rest of my body will tell the truth but to feel better about ME not for anyone else. Just keep your fingers crossed I can come up with the money before I'm too old for the surgery. Lol Keep smiling It will keep you young!

August 25th, 2013
Had a breast augmentation with Dr. Tsujimura. Had an awesome experience and couldn't be happier with my results!!!

July 21st, 2012
initial consultation
I was very impressed by dr. tsujimura. I felt very comfortable & confident with him which is why I have chosen him for my breast augmentation. He also told me that he is at every appointment & he said most drs are not. when I went to make pre op appt they said he was not in on Fridays so I would have to have my appt with his assistant... this was disappointing...along with how long we waited just to go back to the room then another 10 mins on top of that.

December 23rd, 2010
Dr.Tsujimura is amazing! He made me feel very comfortable and always takes time to answer each and every question. He did my BA and I am so very happy with the results. If you are considering BA, make time to meet him. He is sooo worth it!