Dr. Ryan Tyler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Tyler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

Great doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Tyler for many years. He has been good with my care. He's a kind and gentle doctor and has a great bed side manner.

September 17th, 2016

awesome

he is awesome

July 5th, 2015

Thorough

He took care of a releative who was admitted to the hospital and picked up on a few things the other doctor had missed. If we weren't there when he saw our relative he made a point of calling us to make sure we were aware of what the plan was. We really appreciated his help.

February 23rd, 2015

Listens carefully. Spots things others missed. He & his staff care.

December 1st, 2014

great

June 26th, 2014

He is BOSS!! He spends a lot of time answering my questions and is compassionate to my illness. I love Dr.Tyler and referred many fammily and friends to him!

March 10th, 2014

Horribel

Horrible experience. Refused to follow up. Many questions were asked and no answers were given. He refused to even call me when I had major problems. I would not recommend him to anyone.

February 24th, 2014

patient

Dr.Tyler goes above and beyond to find a diagnosis if you are having problems. He does not rush you out of the room even when he is behind. Very good doctor

January 17th, 2014

Exceptional Care

I first became his patient after my original doctor left the practice. At first I did not want to have a new young doctor but after my first visit with him I soon warmed up. He took the time to find out my family history and has showed great concern for my health. Whenever I have a problem there is never any issue to get in and see him. Now I would not change my doctor if I don't have to. I would like to thank him for taking the time needed to make sure all my health needs are taken care of.

June 4th, 2013

Not all he is cracked up to be

I have been with him since he obviously finished his internship. At first he seemed alright, Had some issues with him not actually spending the time he needed to with me or hearing me. I am still having issues being diagnosed with exactly what's wrong with me. He doesn't actually take any action in helping to get things done. He runs more tests than anything. I am currently looking for another Doctor. You can never get in to see him and when you do get to see him it's 3-5 months out, I hate to leave but I need to get things and my pain resolved..

January 12th, 2011

EXCEPTIONAL

This was my first visit with Dr Tyler and I must say that I was impressed by the short wait until I was seen by him and how he actually reviewed the paperwork that I was given to fill out as far as patient history. He spent a great deal of time with me and actually listened to what my medical concerns were. He followed up with me on the following day after my first visit to find another medication that he felt would better help one of my medical conditons. I am happy to say that Dr Tyler actually cares about being a doctor and there should be more like him!

December 9th, 2009

Heard him and his nurse talking about me in the hall, in a derogatory manner whil I was in a waiting room.. started as his patient when he joined the practice and he never diagnosed my problems in over 4 years. He spent very little time inside the patients room, and rarely makes eye contact. One time I was in the ER and he walked by my bed and looked directly at me and never aknoledged me there, but I knew he saw me and was listed as my main dr. Several months later he asked me about why I was in the ER when I was in his office. His nurse needs a course in hospitality to say the least.