Dr. Ryan Uitti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Uitti?

March 17th, 2017

He is not a caring , concerned physician. His error in a diagnosis of my mother almost cost her life. It was me who got her the help she needed by getting her to another physician along with a CAT scan . She had emergency brain surgery the same day as the scan results. Dr. Uitti's diagnosis of "progression of Parkinson's" was indeed incorrect. Thank God For my keeping on it and watching my mother closely and my gut that he was wrong. Be your loved one's advocate, always.

June 4th, 2016

Thankful

Compassionate,, patient and understanding, Dr. Uitti is one of the most professional and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. Dr. Uitti has been treating me for Dystonia (Spasmodic Torticollis) since 2003. In 2005 I received Dual Deep Brain Stimulators, courtesy of Dr. Uitti. Through years of follow up visits he has continued to be the wonderful/personable doctor I first met.

June 2nd, 2014

Lacking Compassion

I saw this doctor at the onset of a debilitating undiagnosed condition. Though he was thorough in his review and certainly intelligent, he had no compassion for me what so ever. I think because at that point I was still able to function rather normally despite increasing pain and disturbing symptomology, he just basically blew me off. He did not come up with a diagnosis for me which to his credit neither did any other doctor for 3 more years, but the worst part is his words he said to me that day. He said :"It is only 2010, we don't have answers to everything yet, if I were you I would quit wasting your time and money trying to find a diagnosis because there just might not be one out there yet." Very disheartening and disturbing his words often resounded with me and sought to break my resolve to keep on fighting for the answers that ultimately saved my life!

March 19th, 2013

Always listens to every concern, thorough, excellent staff, follows up when needed, very concerned about my well being, remembers details from one visit until the next.

September 29th, 2011

Gregg Hejmanowski

Extremely professional, competent and knowledgeable. Puts patient at ease with his manner and medical knowledge. A credit to his profession.

June 29th, 2011

Q brannigan

i was in the BEST hands at Mayo in JAX. They listened. They cared. Every single person during my two operations were professional. Thank you to all!

June 24th, 2011

Ms Q Brannigan

dr uitti and nurse Margaret Turk are Wonderful!,, if they accept you as a patient, you are in the best hands possible. I feel blessed that I had the best for my DBS surgery

April 2nd, 2011

Parkinson's Doctor

Dr. Uitti is just great. My husband has been with him since for years. He and Dr. Wharen performed DBS on him with wonderful results. He is professional and kind.

April 24th, 2010

Excellent doctor, best I have ever visited and I will be 63 in July. He provided so much confidence that I feel like I have many more years left to live!!!!!Retired Vietnam VeteranUS Navy

July 16th, 2016