Dr. Ryan Uitti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 3rd, 2016
Thankful
Compassionate,, patient and understanding, Dr. Uitti is one of the most professional and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. Dr. Uitti has been treating me for Dystonia (Spasmodic Torticollis) since 2003. In 2005 I received Dual Deep Brain Stimulators, courtesy of Dr. Uitti. Through years of follow up visits he has continued to be the wonderful/personable doctor I first met.

June 1st, 2014
Lacking Compassion
I saw this doctor at the onset of a debilitating undiagnosed condition. Though he was thorough in his review and certainly intelligent, he had no compassion for me what so ever. I think because at that point I was still able to function rather normally despite increasing pain and disturbing symptomology, he just basically blew me off. He did not come up with a diagnosis for me which to his credit neither did any other doctor for 3 more years, but the worst part is his words he said to me that day. He said :"It is only 2010, we don't have answers to everything yet, if I were you I would quit wasting your time and money trying to find a diagnosis because there just might not be one out there yet." Very disheartening and disturbing his words often resounded with me and sought to break my resolve to keep on fighting for the answers that ultimately saved my life!

August 8th, 2013
Excellent all the way.
Dr. Uitti is an incredible human being. Most compassionate and knowledgeable physician I have ever had. Very giving of his time and pays close attention to my observations and concerns. If you or a loved one has a condition that he specializes in and needs help, rest assured he will do his best to help you. I cannot say enough positive things about his approach to medicine and the care he provides. Truly outstanding.

March 19th, 2013
Always listens to every concern, thorough, excellent staff, follows up when needed, very concerned about my well being, remembers details from one visit until the next.

September 29th, 2011
Gregg Hejmanowski
Extremely professional, competent and knowledgeable. Puts patient at ease with his manner and medical knowledge. A credit to his profession.

June 29th, 2011
Q brannigan
i was in the BEST hands at Mayo in JAX. They listened. They cared. Every single person during my two operations were professional. Thank you to all!

June 24th, 2011
Ms Q Brannigan
dr uitti and nurse Margaret Turk are Wonderful!,, if they accept you as a patient, you are in the best hands possible. I feel blessed that I had the best for my DBS surgery

April 2nd, 2011
Parkinson's Doctor
Dr. Uitti is just great. My husband has been with him since for years. He and Dr. Wharen performed DBS on him with wonderful results. He is professional and kind.

April 24th, 2010
Excellent doctor, best I have ever visited and I will be 63 in July. He provided so much confidence that I feel like I have many more years left to live!!!!!Retired Vietnam VeteranUS Navy