Dr. Ryan Van De Graaff MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 15th, 2016
Not recommended
He is one of those no emotion, big ego, all about the money, over booked types. The wait to see him is about 40mins and then the visit is about 5mins. "Hi I'm Dr. blah blah and I see you have this complaint and let's get you scheduled for ct scan. Okay bye." I can handle all that as long as he is good. My friend is a doctor and told me he has excellent track record but bad bedside manner so I decided to do surgery he had recommended. My ct scan clearly showed it was needed. He did try a round of antibiotics first before rushing into it, so I did appreciate that. However, I feel I was misdiagnosed concerning a different concern that he hardly gave attention to. I hate that dismissive, condescending attitude doctors do. I got a second ENT opinion to confirm that feeling. Just wish I had spoken up so I would have gotten two surgeries done in one go. A lot cheaper that way. The staff at his office were nice but I did not like surgery staff. I had allergic drug reaction when waking up. Not their fault but after benadryl i was still very dizzy/weak. They rushed me to get dressed. I was only in recover room for maybe 15mins. I was collapsing as nurse was putting me into car to leave. My friend says it was probably because I didn't have insurance. Well, I held up my end and did pay them fully. Been about a good year now. My sinuses still suck. Feel like I got screwed over.