A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Welter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Welter, Family Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Welter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Welter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Welter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Welter practice?
Dr. Ryan Welter practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Raynham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Raynham Family Physicians, Raynham General Practitioners, and Raynham Surgeons.