A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan White, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan G White MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. White practice?
- Dr. Ryan White has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan White practices Urology near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Urologists.