A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan White, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Warren General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. White practice?
Dr. Ryan White practices Urology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA.
See Jamestown Urologists.