A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Winters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Daniel Winters MD is a male doctor, has 2 years of experience and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Winters practice?
- Dr. Ryan Winters has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ryan Winters practices near Syracuse, NY.