A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Zapata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Zapata, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zapata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan J Zapata MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Zapata practice?
- Dr. Ryan Zapata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Zapata practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians and Bronx Internists.