A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Zapata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Zapata, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zapata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zapata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan