A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryland Melford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryland Melford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melford
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryland Melford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Melford graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melford has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryland E Melford MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryland E. Melford practice?
- Dr. Ryland Melford has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryland Melford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Cardiologists.