A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryon Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryon Hennessy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryon Hennessy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hennessy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryon Hennessy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryon Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Ryon Hennessy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryon Hennessy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.