Learn more about Dr. Ryon Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryon Hennessy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryon Hennessy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hennessy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryon Hennessy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryon Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Ryon Hennessy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryon Hennessy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.