Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryosuke Osawa
Dr. Ryosuke Osawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Osawa is affiliated with Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryosuke Osawa has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ryosuke Osawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Robert Brawn
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Philip Sullivan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi38
Dr. John Yowpa III
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi9