A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryszard Skulski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryszard Skulski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skulski
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skulski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skulski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skulski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryszard Skulski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryszard Skulski practice?
- Dr. Ryszard Skulski has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryszard Skulski practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Cardiologists.