Learn more about Dr. Essam Tellawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essam Tellawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tellawi
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tellawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Tellawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tellawi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tellawi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam Tellawi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Essam Tellawi practice?
- Dr. Essam Tellawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Essam Tellawi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Gastroenterologists.