Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sasidhar Kilaru
Dr. Sasidhar Kilaru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kilaru is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, The Christ Hospital and St Elizabeth Florence. Dr. Kilaru has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sasidhar Kilaru has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sasidhar Kilaru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Dwayne Smith
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi38
Dr. Mario Castillo-Sang
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Sandra Miller
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi26