Dr. Shahram Daneshmand MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine San Diego, CA

4.7

August 2nd, 2016
He has always been great i had three of my five kids with this group and have refered family and friends

January 13th, 2016
Best High Risk OB/ fetal and Maternal Medicine Specialist Around, he is trust worthy and amazing at bedside manner as well as the clinical aspects. If it weren't for him I could have died during my 2nd pregnancy.. And he went on to deliver me a healthy baby as well as took great care of me and my little one on my Third pregnancy. Complicated cases or high risk cases, this is the Dr. You WANT in you and your little angels corner, because he genuinely cares about both of you and it shows!

December 16th, 2015
He's a Saint all months of the year :)
It's been some months since Dr. D saw us through a very difficult pregnancy. You would think that we'd just be happy to be through it all and move on with our lives with our two awesome twin girls. In fact we have moved on from the "Placenta Accreta" that "only he" was able to see (not even an MRI scan could pin down what was going on), we have moved on, but not just with our kids. We were obviously relieved that everything turned out okay, but what's more, is that we left with a fuller appreciation for life; and a love for it. That love absolutely includes Dr. D... As a doctor, he is unquestionably the best one my wife and I have ever had the fortune to meet (my uncle is a doctor if that gives you a perspective). But, it's as a person that he truly, and continually warms our heart. If "bedside manner", "spends time with me", "follow up after visit" & "Accurate diagnosis" had 10 stars on the scale above he'd get them all! You might be thinking to yourself that my praise of him is due to our positive outcome during a difficult time, but no. My praise of him is simply because after every meeting we had with him, no matter how bleak the situation or concern, we came out feeling happy. Like the curtains opened up and let in the light from outside. Simply stated, my wife and I feel blessed to have met Dr. D (and I'm not religious). He is a saint among people and there's never a week that passes that he is not present in our lives. I could go on... But then that would likely be more for my enjoyment than for your enlightenment. That said, like thousands of others, this man will become a cherished member of your future family!

September 29th, 2015
Most Caring Doctor and Human Being I've Ever Met
It is not to often you come across a professional in the field of medicine where you feel like you are treated like a family member. From the moment my wife and I, and our two kids, met Dr. D he exemplified the kind of love and humanity needed to get through a miscarriage. He exceeded every expectation and held every word he promised to our family. We will be forever grateful for the level of comfort he gave us in time of sadness. He is one of the most special people I have ever met in my life. Thanks Dr. D!

September 18th, 2015
Heart of Gold!
I have NEVER met anyone who is so selflessly devoted to their profession the way Dr. Daneshmand is. We met under unfortunate circumstances, a miscarriage, but till this day I tell him my angel baby was looking after me when he put me in his hands. Dr. Daneshmand is the most respectful, loving, patient, caring, peaceful, human being, and that is worth gold in a Doctor, never met a Doctor like him before. You can feel he not only genuinely cares for all his patients but he genuinely cares about every walking human being on this earth, he is an extinct kind. My only complain is that unfortunately I cannot keep him as my regular Doctor because he is a specialist, he set a high bar for what I look for in a Doctor for myself and my family. We need more Doctors like him!

September 4th, 2015
The Sincerest of Reviews
I met Dr. Daneshmand back in the Summer of 2014. He was my Perinatologist who oversaw the pregnancy of my twin girls. I suppose it should be known, before I speak to his work at A&B, that Dr. D saved my life as well as my children's. If it were not for his skills as a doctor and his ability to listen to his intuition, he would have trusted the assessments of other staff doctors (about 6 of them) who said everything looked normal. He alone was able to see the rarely observed issue that was to later confront me. That said, my impression of him is undoubtedly biased. Regarding his practice: Our almost weekly consults were instrumental in in keeping my head and heart in a positive happy space. Unlike any doctor I've ever seen before, he talked to me. Not just in medical speak and diagnosis, but with humor, care and a genuine interest in who I was and how I was doing. To this day I consider him as a family member and feel he treated me, my family and my case in a similar light. If you are fortunate enough to share a space with him you will come to learn that I am far from alone in that sentiment... Simply stated, Dr. D will work with you like you are his only patient. He will look at your case and find a solution that doesn't necessarily conform to the predetermined standard that many medical professionals seemingly rely on. He is the best doctor I have ever found and I hope to keep him in my life forever. You will not regret your meeting with him. I love this man, my husband loves this man, and undoubtedly, my beautiful twin girls will grow to understand how incredibly unique and special this man is.

June 10th, 2015
One of the best OBGYNs I've ever seen
I visited Dr. Daneshmand as a second opinion and he was amazing. I had a severe issue and although his diagnosis was the same as my first opinion, his patience and bedside manner were exactly what I needed. He is so kind and really does care about his patients. For a doctor like this I don't mind waiting.

December 22nd, 2013
Top Dr. In San Diego
Dr. Daneahamnd is an amazing person. Not only does he treat you to with the best of his knowledge but he takes care of you like family. I had 3 high risk pregnancies and he followed me through even after delivery to make sure everything was fine. He is honest, straight up, knowledgeable, caring, an expert on his field and just a lovely person! He is an in demand dr so be ready to wait some time in the main office. He is more that worth the time you wait!

September 21st, 2013
Like family! Delivered both of my sons, he was an amazing Dr with so much love.

April 13th, 2013
Great experience with an awesome, fabulous doctor!
My wife and I recently had twins delivered by Dr. Daneshmand and although we are very happy for having a healthy and happy little boy and little girl, the sad thing is that we don't get to see him anymore. From the very first day we met him he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He advised us what to expect during the entire process and we never felt rushed on our appointments. One thing he did that benefited us greatly is he had my wife do a glucose test very early in the pregnancy. She was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and it allowed her to correct her diet and have a healthy, full-term pregnancy without complication. Bottom line...great doctor!

November 15th, 2012
The Best Ever
I am so very lucky to have him as my DR.I am blessed to have him met in our life. He is a wonderful human being.

April 25th, 2012
Best Dr I've ever seen or had the opportunity to know
Dr D is one of the finest most courteous and respectful men I've had the opportunity to know. He recently delivered my son and the entire experience was one to never be forgotten. Thank you Dr D for everything.