A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Liu-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Liu-Lee is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu-Lee graduated from Medical College Of Jinan University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Liu-Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Liu-Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Liu-Lee practice?
- Dr. Shelley Liu-Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Liu-Lee practices Pediatrics near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians.