A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang, FRCPC, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Chuang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chuang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan