A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang, FRCPC, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Chuang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang FRCPC, MD, and PA is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang practice?
- Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsi-Sheng Chuang practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.