Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Dr.Narayan the world"s best Pediatrician show details Dr.Narayan the world"s best Pediatrician
Sep 20th, 2011

I am so thankful for Dr. Narayan. I have two boys and I would drive from Michigan back to Chicago, for my children to be seen by Dr. Narayan. He saved my oldest sons life and we will be forever greatful!!!! If you want the best for your child/children, then you want Dr. Narayan. Ronald & Gail Williams

Responsive and Patient show details Responsive and Patient
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Narayan was referred to me by a friend. He recoomended Dr. Narayan because he works extremely well with new mothers. He responds with a reasonable amount of time even when a new mom like myself was hysterical. He engages the children. He listens to your concerns never pushing his philiophy or parenting adavice on you. Overall he makes me feel as if he is concerned about my children and puts me at ease.

Parent of previous patients show details Parent of previous patients
Dec 25th, 2010

I've know Dr. Narayan since 1973. He is one of the best pediatric Drs I know. He took care of my 4 children all through their childhood & now my grandchildren. (Robinson's) I just wanted to give my opinions of Dr. Narayan. He'll be a great loss to the profession when he retires.