A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell MacCollum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell MacCollum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxwell MacCollum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacCollum graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacCollum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell S MacCollum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell S. MacCollum practice?
- Dr. Maxwell MacCollum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxwell MacCollum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.