A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K S Patel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. K S. Patel practice?
- Dr. K Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Patel practices Allergy & Immunology near Olathe, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS.
See Olathe Allergists.