A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K S Patel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. K S. Patel practice?
- Dr. K Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Patel practices Allergy & Immunology near Olathe, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS.
See Olathe Allergists.