A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Elder Abuse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G S Peter Gross DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. G S. Gross practice?
- Dr. G Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. G Gross practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.