A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G s Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G s Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Elder Abuse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G s Peter Gross DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. G s P. Gross practice?
- Dr. G s Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. G s Gross practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.